OAK001 is the first prototype for a soon to be released notebook organizer etui aka notebook pouch. This is the first product made in our Kynni prototype workshop.
The idea was to create a small pouch to carry, for example, some pens and other accessories (from stationery to charging cable and the like) on a notebook. The rubber band can be used for an A5 book to simply wrap around the cover as well as the whole book to keep it closed. An A4 book can be kept closed by stretching the rubber band across the book.
Since it is a concept study, so to speak, it was not made from our typical range of materials, but from very lightweight high-tech materials. - We just wanted to give it a try.
OAK001 is really "one of a kind".
- Flat pouch with center zip
- White outside, light blue/translucent inside
- Rubber band for fixing it to a notebook. A5 vertical, A4 horizontal.
- Paracord Zipper-Pull in signal orange
- Dimensions aprox. 200 mm x 130 mm (8" x 5.25")
- Outer fabric: Tyvek Reflex, softstructure 3460M, aluminum coated, UV-stabilized, 60 g/m²
- Futter: Skytex 27 Ripstop Nylon, PU-coated, 29g/m²
- YKK Aquaguard 5 Zipper
- Rubber band with anti-slip feature
Project OAK Info
- When you buy this product, we plant five trees via PRIMAKLIMA
- We will send an official proof from PRIMAKLIMA that the trees are planted by PDF
- Products from the category Project OAK are not perfect, but mostly prototypes or test objects from our product development and therefore may have flaws. For the durability we can not guarantee as for our regular products. You are not buying a product here but a piece of company history and prevent it from remaining unused or being scrapped. To consider with this product:
- The corners of the pouch are not super symmetrical. One corner has a deviating radius.
- On the inside, the seam didn't get any binding tape because we didn't have any there. But the seam overhang is trimmed with zigzag scissors.